Re: GStreamer 0.01

On Fri, 2005-05-27 at 09:15 +0200, Jan Hudec wrote:

This should go somewhere into the GStreamer POD (not necessarily
in as much detail as I went into), because not everyone???s going
to know about it.

Shouldn't it really be done in Glib? Glib provides the gint64 and
guint64 types and I assume GStreamer just uses them. So it should be the
Glib typemap that maps them to appropriate Math::BigInt types.

Yeah, I think that, if the approach works out and has been tested for
some time in GStreamer, it should end up in Glib so all bindings can
profit.

--
Bye,
-Torsten