Re: new software Gtk2::GIS

Ari Jolma wrote:

I've just uploaded to sourceforge a set of new versions of my libral,
Geo::Raster and of Gtk2::GIS which is a new Perl module. Gtk2::GIS is a
simple, but hopefully powerful, GIS which builds on Perl/Gtk2, a new
Gtk2 widget for displaying rasters (subclassed from ScrollableWindow),

Sounds interesting. But what about renaming your module to
Gtk2::Ex::GIS? By convention Perl only Gtk2 extensions should reside in
the Gtk2::Ex:: namespace, not straight under Gtk2::, which is reserved
for the Gtk2 bindings themself. (To prevent such namespace issues it's
always recommended to announce a new module and request a namespace on
the list before releasing it ;)

Regards,

Joern

--