Re: table layout
- From: Chris Debenham <Chris Debenham Sun COM>
- To: Beast <beast i6x org>
- Cc: gtk-perl-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: table layout
- Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 13:16:51 +1000
Yep, I have two gtk2-perl apps.
Lyricue : www.adebenham.com/lyricue
Lyricue is mature (about 2-3 years) and is used weekly in production in
On Fri, 2005-07-22 at 09:51 +0700, Beast wrote:
Vincent LADEUIL wrote:
All in all, in the last year I solve nearly all my layout
problems with glade-only solutions (the glade files amount for
around 10.000 lines in my current project).
Seriously, is there any seriuos project written using gtk-perl? I found
very little number of projects in SF or freshmeat, most of them are in
alpha stage or left unmaintained.
] [Thread Prev