Re: embedded perl/Gtk dialog

On Mon, 2005-07-04 at 12:37 -0400, muppet wrote:
On Jul 4, 2005, at 10:46 AM, Carl Nygard wrote:
[snip]
Are you sure that Dialog::DESTROY is running?  I presume that's why
you have the print() in there...

Actually,
a) DESTROY is not running, and I'm not sure why (and that's an odd
deja-vu looking at that sentence),
b) I fixed up your suggestion for set_transient_for, didn't fix the
problem
c) Even resorted to trying to pop down the app window before running the
perl script, but the app window didn't budge.  hmm.
d) thew up my hands, blamed Zaf, and I'm moving on.  One more reason to
convince the boss to ditch Zaf and move to Gtk.

Thanks for all the help.

Regards,
Carl