Re: embedded perl/Gtk dialog

On Jul 1, 2005, at 9:43 PM, Carl Nygard wrote:

Reading the file myself and using GladeXML::new_from_buffer() doesn't
cache the widget per-se, I can see changes to the xml file when I re-run
the script.  But it still pops up under the main app, and
$window->present() does nothing to help.

Any clues?

At this point, i think you need to post code, because the descriptions don't match up with what should be happening, and the possibilities of what you might be doing differently than expected are too numerous.

--
Without treatment, a common cold will last about seven days.
With treatment, it will last about a week.