Re: How to scroll in a ScrolledWindow without clicking on Scrollbar

Thebert Sebastien said:
 --- muppet <scott asofyet org> a écrit :

On Jan 16, 2005, at 5:55 PM, Thebert Sebastien
wrote:

I would like to make an application where a group of buttons
scolls to the next one when I reach the last visible button
in the Scrolled Window.

The scrolled window uses two Gtk2::Adjustments (vadjument and
hadjustment) for its scrollbars.  Just grab the relevant
adjustment, give it a new value, and the window will scroll
accordingly.

The problem is that I only use Keyboard to navigate
between my buttons, and It doesn't seem to raise any
events when I go to the next button (no 'enter' or
'leave' events is raised...)

That's an important bit of information.  *Now* i think i understand what
you're trying to do.

enter and leave are explicitly pointer-related events.  If you hook up to
focus-in-event or focus-out-event, you'll know when the keyboard focus has
changed.

--
muppet <scott at asofyet dot org>