Re: How to scroll in a ScrolledWindow without clicking on Scrollbar

On Jan 16, 2005, at 5:55 PM, Thebert Sebastien wrote:

I would like to make an application where a group of buttons scolls to the next one when I reach the last visible button in the Scrolled Window.

I thought it was easy to do that but I didn't find any explanation or sample on how to do that...

The scrolled window uses two Gtk2::Adjustments (vadjument and hadjustment) for its scrollbars. Just grab the relevant adjustment, give it a new value, and the window will scroll accordingly.

--
I think it worked on the Wiley Coyote model of project management - if
at any point you looked down and realised what you were doing was