Almost out there... Gtk2::Ex::Utils && Gtk2::Ex::Dialogs

For those interested, I've put up a site for the two projects along with
the latest incarnation of the packages. FYI: the mailing list and bug
tracking sites are not available yet but the URLs in the POD are the
correct ones.

Any and all feedback, complaints, constructive commentary, etc is

Providing nothing crazy happens this weekend I'll be uploading these to
CPAN and doing any final touch-ups on Monday morning.

You can find all of this at:

Thank you.

Kevin C. Krinke <kckrinke opendoorsoftware com>
Open Door Software Inc.