Re: Gtk2::Ex consensus

On Tue, 2004-09-21 at 18:17, Ross McFarland wrote:
this was a slightly hot topic a while back when i started the
discussion. making it relevant (with code ready to go into the name
space) only made it more so. after all of this you all probably see my
desire to get it out of the Gtk2 name space and into something else
(Gtk2::Ex being as good as any.) we (muppet, kaffee, and myself) figured
it best to stay out of the way (for the most part.) since our only real
desire was to preserve the sanity of the Gtk2:: name space.

I should read the archives more :)

Thank you for your time and effort.

you've put in far more time and effort than others so thank you.

You're welcome but I really haven't spent too much time on this stuff
and to be quite honest, I've gotten paid for it so it's not like there's
any skin off my back for doing the work (which I'd have done for free
anyways).

Actually, this again is a "my bad" for not being explicit in my wording.
What I really meant to say here was:

Thank you to all who have brought Gnome2/Gtk2 to the Perl community and
for all the time and energy you wonderful people put into helping with
tech-support and the likes of me.

--
Kevin C. Krinke <kckrinke opendoorsoftware com>
Open Door Software Inc.