Re: Gtk2::Ex consensus

On Tue, 2004-09-21 at 21:52, A. Pagaltzis wrote:
So all that explained, it sounds like you want Gtk2-Ex-Dialogs as
the distribution name, containing the modules you mentioned. (Do
no confuse distribution names and module names; they need not
need to have anything directly to do with each other.)

Sorry, my bad. I do know and understand the difference between bundles
and module names. I'll take more care to word things better next time
around.

--
Kevin C. Krinke <kckrinke opendoorsoftware com>
Open Door Software Inc.