Re: Gtk2-Extras

Carl Nygard wrote:
On Fri, 2004-09-17 at 20:04, muppet wrote:

On Sep 17, 2004, at 4:24 PM, Kevin C. Krinke wrote:

Gtk2::Extras

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/gtkextra/gtkextra-2/ -- most recent change was 4 weeks ago), but i've had my eye on them in the past, and if they *were* bound to perl, their namespace would be Gtk2::Extra.

I'll see your spanner and raise you a pipe wrench (oh wait, they're the
same).  We'd been talking about Gtk2::Ex as a short simple namespace for
this stuff.  Do we really need to follow the Extra business?

Regards,
Carl