Re: Gtk2-Extras

On Sep 17, 2004, at 4:24 PM, Kevin C. Krinke wrote:

Gtk2::Extras

just to throw a further spanner in the clockworks, there is a project named GtkExtra, which has nifty widgets like a spreadsheet grid and an interactive plot. they aren't currently bound to perl (in fact, the main site (http://gtkextra.sourceforge.net) appears to be derelict, but they are still active in CVS at http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/gtkextra/gtkextra-2/ -- most recent change was 4 weeks ago), but i've had my eye on them in the past, and if they *were* bound to perl, their namespace would be Gtk2::Extra.

--
That's it! It's one thing for a ghost to scare my children, but it's another to play my theremin!
  - Homer Simpson