Re: Gtk2-Extras

On Fri, 2004-09-17 at 20:35, Carl Nygard wrote:
On Fri, 2004-09-17 at 20:04, muppet wrote:
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/gtkextra/gtkextra-2/ -- most
recent change was 4 weeks ago), but i've had my eye on them in the
past, and if they *were* bound to perl, their namespace would be
Gtk2::Extra.

I'll see your spanner and raise you a pipe wrench (oh wait, they're the
same).  We'd been talking about Gtk2::Ex as a short simple namespace for
this stuff.  Do we really need to follow the Extra business?

Originally I had suggested Gtk2::UI::* and the Gtk2::Extra module I made
is essentially just a class exporter for the three modules Message,
ErrorMsg and Question.

I'm open to all suggestions as community consensus on namespace is
important to me. You could say I don't like polluting the environment :)

PS: beer +1, cheers!

--
Kevin C. Krinke <kckrinke opendoorsoftware com>
Open Door Software Inc.