Re: spec files and TreeIter docs

On Nov 17, 2004, at 10:18 PM, Carl Nygard wrote:

It helps if I'm more specific -- how can I get the dist-srpms magic into
*my* Makefile.PL for the Ex::TieBind package?  I guess I'll have a look
at the perl-Gtk2 source... unless you can clue me in with a snippet.

add Glib::MakeHelper's postamble_rpms to your Makefile.PL's postamble. Gtk2/Makefile.PL, Glib/Makefile.PL, Gnome2/Makefile.PL, these should all have example code for you.

--
"that's it! you're a genius!" "yes. that's what i think. do you think i deserve a raise?"
        - dialogue from 'Godzilla versus Mothra', 1964