Re: GConf question

On Sun, 2004-03-07 at 07:15, Emmanuele Bassi wrote:
No, you've hit a bug due to the fact that I'm a sloppy coder. *blush*

I've always been testing the setting of lists, since they were the only
thing that I've never used with GConf (I've always found the concept of
storing lists/pair very developer-unfriendly, and a poor substitute of
the ability to store complex data); it was completely my fault.

Fixed now in CVS, there'll be a 0.94 release as soon as muppet can do
it.

Haha. OK, at least it's not me. Thanks a bunch, Emmanuele.

On a general note though; what I'm using this for is changing Lee's
yarssr program over from config files to GConf. It has a list of feeds,
and right now he's just storing them like this in a text file:

feed1=<url>;<name>
feed2=<url>;<name>
[...]

A list seemed to be the obvious GConf structure to use to me because I
could get and set the list as an array. What would you recommend in lieu
of using a list?

Thanks,
 Emmanuele.
--