Re: select-row

* David lacravate <lacravate mongueurs net> [2004-06-02 23:14]:
You mean you don't know how to deselect things with in the
GUI?  Try Ctrl-Click or Ctrl-Space sometime.
Yes that was exactly my question , but is it me or this
manipulation was not necessary before , you could just unselect
by clicking a previously selected item ?

I don't remember how that worked in Gtk+ 1.x. I'm pretty sure it
has always been this way in Gtk2, though.

--
Regards,
Aristotle

"If you can't laugh at yourself, you don't take life seriously enough."