Re: Is Gtk2::Label clickable?

muppet ?????:

to the original poster:  i second emmanuele's usability concern; why something
that looks like a label but acts like a toggle button?  how will the user know
it can be clicked?  are you trying to make flat toolbar buttons?

No, not toolbar buttons. It's gonna be a set of digits 1 to 100. I want them
to be flat cause 100 labels look much better than 100 buttons, IMHO.
Beside this, the software is pretty specific. I'll be the only user.