Re: Is Gtk2::Label clickable?
- From: "muppet" <scott asofyet org>
- To: gtk-perl-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Is Gtk2::Label clickable?
- Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 12:05:12 -0400 (EDT)
A. Pagaltzis said:
* Emmanuele Bassi <bassi-e libero it> [2004-07-15 17:33]:
Since a Gtk2::Label inherits from the Gtk2::Widget class, just
connect a callback to the button-press-event, and check the
Gtk2::Gdk::Event that is passed to that callback.
Don't you have to pack it into an EventBox?
yes, a Gtk2::Label is one of the "no-window" widgets, so it can't receive
events without help.
to the original poster: i second emmanuele's usability concern; why something
that looks like a label but acts like a toggle button? how will the user know
it can be clicked? are you trying to make flat toolbar buttons?
muppet <scott at asofyet dot org>
] [Thread Prev