Re: gladexml + druidpagestart

alas widomaker com wrote:

What exactly do you mean by "blank"? The code looks okay to me. You should get

a Gnome2::Druid with a title of "title" and the word "text" written around the
top left of the window.  If there is a bug it is most likely within libglade
itself rather than the Perl bindings as all we really do is hand the data off
to the relevant C function and there is no specific libglade code related to
Gnome2::Druid.

I mean a window which has the titlebar, the cancel/back/forward buttons below (which work by the way) and empty gray space between the buttons and the titlebar.

I repeated the test with the same glade file in Python and it showed the same results, so I suppose it is indeed a bug in libglade itself.

Thanks.

Cristovao