Re: gladexml + druidpagestart

Quoting "\"Cristóvão B. B. Dalla Costa\"" <cbraga fs inf br>:
Hello,

I've started work in a GladeXML app with Perl which consists, basically,
of a druid-type wizard. I'm having trouble displaying GnomeDruidPageEdge
pages (the start and finish pages) -- they show up blank. I've seen the
Gnome2 demo which, incidentally, features a druid and displays these
pages so I know they work, only the demo doesn't use GladeXML.

I'm willing to hunt and fix this bug if anyone can point me in the right
direction since I've got little experience with Gnome/Glade in general.

I'm using GladeXML 0.95, Gnome2 0.90.

I'm including the Perl script and Glade files I'm using in case they're
any help.

Thanks,

Cristovao.

What exactly do you mean by "blank"?  The code looks okay to me.  You should get
a Gnome2::Druid with a title of "title" and the word "text" written around the
top left of the window.  If there is a bug it is most likely within libglade
itself rather than the Perl bindings as all we really do is hand the data off
to the relevant C function and there is no specific libglade code related to
Gnome2::Druid.