Re: gladexml + druidpagestart

<snip />

I mean a window which has the titlebar, the cancel/back/forward buttons
below (which work by the way) and empty gray space between the buttons
and the titlebar.

I repeated the test with the same glade file in Python and it showed the
same results, so I suppose it is indeed a bug in libglade itself.

Thanks.

Cristovao

Sounds like the Gnome2::DruidPageEdge isn't getting shown.  Try $druid->show_all
or $druidstart->show_all and see if that helps.