**SOLVED** Re: Gtk2-1.021 make test failures

Blimey, on Sun, Jan 04, 2004 at 10:27:09PM -0500, Ross McFarland wrote:
no problem. we normally have pretty quick turn around on things. if you
spent a lot of time trying to get things to work (before you talked with
us anyway) don't do that again, :)

LOL.  In future I'll make sure I ask questions here before futzing
around myself :-)

or you can just change the until there's a release with that update.

base 'Gtk2::TreeView';

line to

our @ISA = 'Gtk2::TreeView';

Done!  Gtk::SimpleList now compiles - woohoo!

Thankyou *so* much.  Thanks muppet.

Cheers.

--
Kev.