Re: Gtk2-1.021 make test failures

On Sun, 2004-01-04 at 22:10, Kevin Spencer wrote:
Blimey, on Sun, Jan 04, 2004 at 07:15:16PM -0500, Ross McFarland wrote:
it is now done and tested with everything i have that uses SimpleList
and/or SimpleMenu.

Wow, thanks for doing that so quickly.

no problem. we normally have pretty quick turn around on things. if you
spent a lot of time trying to get things to work (before you talked with
us anyway) don't do that again, :)

it's in HEAD of cvs, will be in the next rel of Gtk2. (it will take a
little while to show up in anon cvs)

Thanks, I'll give it a try on my system.  Just pull down SimpleList.pm
right?

yeah in this specific case that will work. well that and SimpleMenu.pm.

or you can just change the until there's a release with that update.

base 'Gtk2::TreeView';

line to

our @ISA = 'Gtk2::TreeView';

in both of them.