Re: Working with images

On Aug 22, 2004, at 11:53 PM, Daniel Kasak wrote:

Right. So I need to have both the images the same size, is that right? When I dropped your code in, the background image ( which is 400x300 ) got clipped to the same size as the $fade_image. That's fine. I'm just mucking around with stray images at the moment. I can create 2 images of the same size.

er, no... i was using one that was 600x500 and another that was 100x75. when i used the code i posted earlier, it worked as you'd expect.

I seem to have it figured out enough to continue from here.
Thanks for your help, muppet :)

np.

--
elysse (pregnant): are your hands cold?