Re: Working with images

On Aug 19, 2004, at 8:39 PM, Daniel Kasak wrote:

                $fade_image->composite->(

you don't want that extra -> there.

                    $fade_image->composite(

At this point, $splash_frame certainly containts a Gtk2::Gdk::Pixbuf. The only bit I'm unsure of is the Gtk2::Gdk::InterpType bit, for which I used 'nearest'.

if you're using scale factors of 1, then the interptype is rather uninteresting.

--
How come hair colors for women take an hour, but "wash out the gray" stuff for men only five minutes? This is so unfair!
    -- Elysse, complaining about commercials