Database interaction

Hi all.

I'm very pleased to say that I've actually been making some real progress this time ( 3rd time lucky ) with Perl & GTK2.
I can create a window in glade, and use Gtk2::GladeXML to get Perl to display the window.
I can read values from fields and also trigger Perl code from GTK2 signals.

Next on the agenda is database interaction.
Am I correct in assuming that there are no data-aware objects that I can simply 'bind' to a recordset?
I have to do all fetching of data, filling in fields, and handling updates myself, right?
Has anyone made a start on an object that you could drop onto a window that would handle DB interaction?

Dan

--
sig Daniel Kasak
IT Developer

The following links have been placed here by the NUS Consulting internal spam filter and are for use by NUS Consulting staff only.
Please ingore these links.
Spam
Not spam
Forget previous vote