Bundle::Gnome2 now in CPAN

I've just uploaded version 0.01 of Bundle::Gnome2 to CPAN. When it's
been processed and distributed, you'll be able to install almost every
module related to Gtk2-Perl in one go by running this command:

perl -MCPAN -e 'install Bundle::Gnome2'

Note that there are a handful of modules that exist but are not in the
Bundle - this is because they're not yet on CPAN. Marc - if you can let
me know if/when you upload a new module then I will update the bundle.

Gavin.

--
Gavin Brown
e: gavin brown uk com