Re: debian packaging

On Mon, 2003-10-20 at 21:13, Emmanuele Bassi wrote:

On a sidenote: Gnome2::GConf is mssing GConfChangeSet and error
handling, at this moment.  As soon as I implement both, it will be ready
for inclusion.  After that, these modules still require binding (should
this be added inside Gnome2/TODO ?):

* libpanel-applet-2.0
      I'm already doing some preliminary work on this.

* librsvg
      This will be needed more and more, so it should go in too

* libnautilus-2.2

Cool. Feel free to add them to the TODO list.

As for libbonobo and libbonobo-ui: I don't think they should go under
the Gnome2 namespace, even though they're used by GNOME.

Yeah, that's probably true - we just put them in Gnome2's TODO list due
to a lack of other potential places.

Bye,
-Torsten