get_selection_info equivalent for treeview?
- From: mpd <mpd rochester rr com>
- To: gtk-perl-list gnome org
- Subject: get_selection_info equivalent for treeview?
- Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 21:49:21 -0400
As the subject says, I'm having an annoying time getting
data out of a TreeView (actually a SimpleList) when a
mouse button is clicked on it.
I've tried to connect the handler to 'button_press_event'.
This allows me to differentiate between which mouse buttons
were pressed, whether it's a single/double click, etc, but
I'm stuck at this point. The CList widget for Gtk1 handles
this hurdle w/ get_selection_info. I briefly looked at
connecting the handler to 'cursor-changed' instead, but
then I could find no way to differentiate different aspects
of the event (button pressed, single/double etc.)
thanks in advance,
Pokey's Twin: "WHAT IS ON THE MENU POKEY?"
Pokey the Penguin: "GRITS!"
- from "POKEY HAS AN IDENTICAL TWIN"
] [Thread Prev