Re: debian packaging

* James Curbo <james teyandei net>:

One note, I haven't built libgnome2-print-perl in the last batch I did
because 0.5 still uses Glib::PkgConfig (should be ExtUtils::Pkgconfig)
CVS is fixed, so I'm waiting for 0.6 before I package it.

If muppet agrees, I could tag current CVS for release... Since
Gnome2::Print binding is pretty much done, I've bumped version to 0.51
(some methods that requires libart structures[1] are yet to be bound,
but I think I could commit my changes in 24/48 hours).

+++

[1] simple opaque structures representing pojnt, rectangles and bezier
paths for font glyphs; I'll transform them in tuples/matrices, since
that's what they are in the end, and since we do not have a binding for
libart-2.0.

Regards,
 Emmanuele.

--
Emmanuele Bassi (Zefram)       [ http://digilander.libero.it/ebassi/blog ]
GnuPG Key fingerprint = 4DD0 C90D 4070 F071 5738  08BD 8ECC DB8F A432 0FF4