Re: debian packaging

* muppet <scott asofyet org>:

If muppet agrees, I could tag current CVS for release...

go for it!

Done.  Every method passed the tests, but, shortly of rewriting
GtkSourceView in Perl, I don't have any real test cases for added
methods.

Since Gnome2::Print binding is pretty much done, I've bumped version
to 0.51 (some methods that requires libart structures[1] are yet to be
bound, but I think I could commit my changes in 24/48 hours).

let me know when you have a tarball ready, and i'll put it up on
sourceforge.

Here is it:

        http://digilander.libero.it/ebassi/perl/Gnome2-Print-0.52.tar.gz

as for the libart stuff...  anything that you come up with for libart
structures will probably also be useful to Gnome2::Canvas.

I thought so.  Basically, I've implemented ArtPoint and ArtDRect as a
reference to arrays of doubles (since that's what they are). Bezier
paths (ArtBpath) are more tricky, since they are 2x3 matrices of
doubles, plus a field indicating the position inside the bezier curve
(move to, curve to, line to, end, etc); the field is an enumerated
integer, but its relative enumerator is not a type.

+++

On a sidenote: Gnome2::GConf is mssing GConfChangeSet and error
handling, at this moment.  As soon as I implement both, it will be ready
for inclusion.  After that, these modules still require binding (should
this be added inside Gnome2/TODO ?):

* libpanel-applet-2.0
        I'm already doing some preliminary work on this.

* librsvg
        This will be needed more and more, so it should go in too

* libnautilus-2.2

As for libbonobo and libbonobo-ui: I don't think they should go under
the Gnome2 namespace, even though they're used by GNOME.

Regards,
 Emmanuele.

--
Emmanuele Bassi (Zefram)       [ http://digilander.libero.it/ebassi/blog ]
GnuPG Key fingerprint = 4DD0 C90D 4070 F071 5738  08BD 8ECC DB8F A432 0FF4