Gtk2::ItemFactory, pt 2

Hi Scott, I installed 0.24 this evening and all the errors I got with
the item factory menus were resolved. Excellent!

Here's another one :-)

The attached script is almost identical to the original script I sent to
the list before, except that it now has a submenu. What happens for me,
is that while the top-level items work fine, the callback for items in
the submenu doesn't get called. Perl doesn't spit out any error
messages, and nothing crashes, it just doesn't run the callback.

Regards,

Gavin.

--
Gavin Brown