Re: installing gtk-perl, make problems

Andrew Ryan wrote:
Hello,
  Im a rookie here, and im having a bunch of problems getitng gtk-pelr
installed.  Im running debian woody, and perl 5.6.1.  I installed (I
beleive) all the relevant libraries for gtk and gtk2.

I got gtk2-perl installed, but for the life of me cant get gtk-perl
(.7008) to finish making.  It errors out in the Mkbootstrap for Gtk, I
attached the perl Makefile.PL out out and the portion of the make that
errors out, it seems to go fine up till that point.

thank you very much, and sorry for a question like this.

I'm having the exact same problem, same output as listed in his post.
- Gerry Kirk