Re: installing gtk-perl, make problems

Hello,
  Someone wrote me back and mentioned that there was a known compiling
error with the tarbar. I got around this using the package system.  I run
debian so i did  an apt-get install libgtk-perl, and i know there are rpms
out there.  If  none of these options work, you might try using alien to
convert one of these packages to what you need.

Andrew Ryan