Re: installing gtk-perl, make problems
- From: Jörn Reder <joern zyn de>
- To: gtk-perl-list gnome org
- Cc: Andrew Ryan <anr1 anr1 com>
- Cc: Gerry Kirk <gerry_kirk alumni uwaterloo ca>
- Subject: Re: installing gtk-perl, make problems
- Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 12:46:30 +0100
Gerry Kirk wrote:
I'm having the exact same problem, same output as listed in his post.
- Gerry Kirk
That's an odd problem with newer Perl releases (>= 5.6 AFAIR) resp.
newer MakeMaker. You have to copy the missing .o files in the
corresponding xs/ directories, e.g.
% cd Gtk/xs
% cp ../*.o .
% cd ../..
You have to repeat that for all subdirectories, where this error occurs.
Maybe there is an easier fix by patching Makefile.PL or something like
that, but I got it working this way on several Perl installations.
LINUX - Linux Is Not gnU linuX
] [Thread Prev