Re: TreeView performance/simplicity

On Sun, 2003-12-28 at 15:35, Ross McFarland wrote:
[snip]
not that it will really affect your situation, but there were some
recent commits to the 2.3 branch that will drastically increase
performance on tree/list view under certain circumstances, namely when
all of the rows are going to be equal height:
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtk-devel-list/2003-December/msg00127.html

I've been planning to update my local build anyway, as bug reports,
patches, etc., are more useful from something recent ;-)

--
Bruce Alderson <mx warpedvisions org>
http://warpedvisions.org