Re: Vte latency creating the Widget?

Amen, as a result i pulled the code muppet sent to me a while back and managed
to get that working (thanks heaps muppet), i now once again have blazing fast
terminals (woot, zvt goodness).

Bit of advice for anyone using terminal widgets with high speed serial
connections, or for dumping ANSI text to, use the ZVT widget/bindings muppet
released last night, they're a MASSIVE improvment performance wise over the
gnome VTE ones.

The only gotcha's will be the slightly diferent interfaces to colours etc than
the rest of the Gtk2/Gnome suit.