Gnome2::ZvtTerm-0.02

here's an unofficial release of Perl bindings for Zed's Virtual Terminal, the old, fast terminal emulator widget from Gnome 1.0 that got replaced by the more correct and slower Vte. (let the flamewars begin...)

for the time being, this is hosted on my homepage rather than gtk2-perl's CVS, so send any patches directly to me. an example is included, but no docs. it requires libzvt-2.0 and at least 0.90 of perl-Gtk2. (that will change when i put in documentation.)

http://asofyet.org/muppet/software/gtk2-perl/Gnome2-ZvtTerm-0.2.tar.gz

special thanks to leon strong for bugging me to write these bindings several months ago, hacking around on them, and then dcc'ing them back to me today in irc after i discovered i'd lost my only copy.

--
Brian: If i recall correctly, this is the physics department.
Chris: That explains all that gravity.