Re: newbie question

On Mon, Aug 11, 2003 at 05:06:50PM -0400, Ross McFarland <rwmcfa1 neces com> wrote:
Gtk-Perl is nearly abandon-ware. it is not going away any time soon, but
it is not really being updated and fixed either.

While this is true, I'd like to add that I am accepting bugfix patches
to Gtk-Perl, and will do maintainance releases of gtk1-perl, at least on
CPAN, if the need arises.

I will (of course :) not add any new functionality (and am usually slow to
respond :) And if 0.7009 will be the last release I won't be unhappy.