Re: compile error under Radhat 8.0

Michael Russo wrote:
I am compiling this gtk-perl under Radhat 8.0. It errors out for some reason I assume it cannot find directory xs and build?

gcc: xs/GtkGammaCurve.o: No such file or directory
[snip]
This is becoming a FAQ. There is a patch that needs to be applied to the gtk-perl sources. Please look through the archives for the specifics on how to overcome this problem (specifically, look for mail from muppet on resolving this problem).

Is there any chance of getting this patch applied and a new version of stable issued?

--
In Reach Technology:    http://inreachtech.net/

Robert G. Werner
robert inreachtech net