Re: slackware 9.0

On Sat, 2003-04-05 at 20:49, Daniel T. Drea wrote:
Thanks for the reply, it's a little more than just the *.o files though I
would appreciate just getting gtk and the gdkpixbuf going and not worrying
too much about the rest, which I believe your patch would solve. I found
your patch:

[snip]

Where in the Makefile.PL files should this be added, at the end?

that snippet needs to be appended to each of the Makefile.PLs in the
*subdirectories*, e.g. Gtk/Makefile.PL & GdkPixbuf/Makefile.PL, not the
toplevel Makefile.PL (which has no code to build!).

Please forgive my obvious lack of perl knowledge.

np.  ;-)

--
muppet <scott asofyet org>