Re: slackware 9.0

On Sat, 2003-04-05 at 17:38, Daniel T. Drea wrote:
I've been unsuccessful in compiling gtk-perl on slackware 9 and am
wondering if anyone has any tips on this

please sir, observe proper netiquette and give us some details,
otherwise we can only guess at what your problem is.

if it's Gtk-Perl-0.7008 complaining that it can't find the .o files for
linking, then see the list archives from march '03, i already posted a
Makefile.PL patch that fixes it.

--
muppet <scott asofyet org>