slackware 9.0

I've been unsuccessful in compiling gtk-perl on slackware 9 and am
wondering if anyone has any tips on this

--

/dTd
"What would Jesus have you do?"

"Ye have heard that it hath it said, thou shalt love thy neighbor, and hate
thine enemy. But I say unto you, love your enemies, bless them that curse
you, do good to them that hate you and pray for them that despitefully use
you and persecute you. (Matt. 5: 43-44)"

"And when thou prayest, thou shall not be as the hypocrites are: for they
love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets,
that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, they have their
reward. But when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou has
shut thy door, pray to thy Father which seeth in secret . (Matt. 6.27)"

gpg-key: http://dandanielle.home.mindspring.com/files/dtd-pub-key.asc