Re: The big UTF8 changeover...

On Wed, Oct 30, 2002 at 10:07:59PM +0100, Christian Borup wrote:
The problem is that generally that no typemap have been used until now.
And a lot of functions just take SV*'s rather than gchar*'s, most I hope
with good reason. But it make it quite hard to find all the spots that
need fixing.

I didn't want to use a typemap initially because
the abstractions make it hard to debug.
I didn't think of this string converting mess then
but rather to get the basics to work.


[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]