The big UTF8 changeover...

Hi all

I've just comitted a rather large patch, it touches pretty much every C
file in Gtk2/src.

I added a typemap that makes sure that Inline/XS treats all gchar* as
utf8. What this means is that when a SV* is passed to a gchar*,
sv_utf8_upgrade is run on is first. And when a gchar* is passed back the
utf8 flag is set on the resulting SV*.

Problems remain in TextBuffer.c and TreeViewColumn.c (only in
new_with_attributes), as they mess way more with SV* than they should.

All tutorials run as well as they did before (selections.pl is broken
for me).

Shout if I've broken something I shouldn't have.

./borup