gtk2-perl / big move of signal arguments order

Hi,

In absence of an answer by Dermot, I've made the already-much-
discussed change of signal arguments order, and commited that in
the CVS. I've fixed and tested all the examples and hopefully
they should all work.

Basically, before, the parameter order for signals was:

1: self (the object on which the signal occurs)
2: user data
3..n-1: signal specific arguments (one argument only, the event,
        for event signals)
n: extra data (for connect_menu)

Now, it's like in C-gtk:

1: self
2..n-2: signal specific arguments
n-1: user data
n: extra data

I'm going to release a gtk2-perl RPM package for Mandrake because
I've already much advanced in porting our tools. It'll be maybe a
good time for releasing another official pre-alpha, WDYT?

--
Guillaume Cottenceau - http://people.mandrakesoft.com/~gc/