Re: First release of Gnome2 perl
- From: Daniel Lacroix <dlacroix erasme org>
- To: Christian Borup <borup borup com>
- Cc: Gtk+ Perl <gtk-perl-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: First release of Gnome2 perl
- Date: 27 Nov 2002 19:15:58 +0100
Le mar 26/11/2002 Ã 00:08, Christian Borup a Ãcrit :
On sÃn, 2002-11-24 at 19:41, Daniel Lacroix wrote:
I have juste posted the first beta release of Gnome2 perl binding. This
release is far from being complete and without bug but this can allow
you to start project (like I do).
Wonderful to see you still working on Gnome2 bindings!
Just glancing over some of the tutorial examples, I noticed a bunch of
problems with utf8.
You should really use the typemap from Gtk2. And make all strings use
gchar* rather than char*, this way utf8 from perl should just work.
I will do it.
gtk-perl-list mailing list
gtk-perl-list gnome org
] [Thread Prev