Re: First release of Gnome2 perl

On søn, 2002-11-24 at 19:41, Daniel Lacroix wrote:
I have juste posted the first beta release of Gnome2 perl binding. This
release is far from being complete and without bug but this can allow
you to start project (like I do).

Wonderful to see you still working on Gnome2 bindings!

Just glancing over some of the tutorial examples, I noticed a bunch of
problems with utf8.

You should really use the typemap from Gtk2. And make all strings use
gchar* rather than char*, this way utf8 from perl should just work.

./borup