A guide and a few questions

I've been lurking on this list for a couple of weeks as I'm pretty
interested in the project and I figured this is a good way to learn to
use the stuff from the ground up.

First, I've written a (very) short text detailing how to install the
snapshot - while it is quite easy and straightforward, it should save a
few people a little time to have a list of required modules and so on.
The text is attached.

Second, while I appreciate the very rough nature of the module so far, I
get an error in one of the examples that is stranger than expected. If I
run the 'chart.pl' example in misc-examples, I get:

FATAL: gtk object type is unknown (name is BluecurveStyle) at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/i386-linux-thread-multi/Gtk2/Widget.pm
line 103

What makes me a little confused is why my selected gtk2-theme
(Bluecurve) is suddenly mixed in the error? I just sort of wonder if
this is expected at this stage of the module, or if this is a
redhat-specific problem? Just thought you might want to know about it.

--
Trust the Computer. The Computer is your friend.

Tel.    +46-046 222 8588             Dr. Janne Morén
Home:   +46-046 211 4973             Dept. of Cognitive Science
Fax:    +46-046 222 9758             Kungshuset, Lund
                                     S-222 22 Lund, Sweden