Re: ANNOUNCE: new gtk2-perl project leader

Hi,

I am very honoured by the decision of Goran, while at the same
time I'm very sad about his stepping down. He's managed to handle
that project so that it progressed very quickly, and that's a big
achievement. I'd like to thank him for the great work he's done
so far.

I hope I can follow his steps, so that we can continue to hack in
happiness, take consensual decisions, and continue grow the
project up, as far as possible. I hope Goran will still have some
time so that he can raise his voice on important decisions.

Let's wish Goran the best of luck for the future.

Thanks,

--
Guillaume Cottenceau - http://people.mandrakesoft.com/~gc/